Why Scalp Trading Works - 2-3 ticks all day long

Why Scalp Trading Works - 2-3 ticks all day long

Good morning traders. My name is John Paul. DayTradeToWin.com. I have the Trade Scalper software up and running. I happen to see here a short signal at 1930.50. Let me just fix that. Let's do a couple more contracts. (Order pending). And I want to be short 1930.50. (Order filled). All right - there you go. One thing about markets - they love to test where they have previously traded. Those of you who have the Trade Scalper software, you get the signals just like I do. Unfortunately, it just tagged my target. I'm going to hold on to this just for a little bit more. Maybe a partial fill at 1929.75. Six tick stop. Can only make three ticks target if three ticks are available, so be certain to look at the ATR as I teach. Otherwise, just go for two ticks. Let's see if I get the three ticks here. (Order filled). Finally, it went through. I am finished with the trade; not risking a lot, not using complicated indicators - no MACDs or moving averages. It's clutter-free - only price and time are used when trading this method.

And that's a good thing. Now, if there is another trade, I want to take it. I see another short at 1930. Those of you who want to take it, have the 1930 short. Remember to use a limit order or as soon as price hits 1930, go in at market. The ATR looks good to me. It's about a point. That's more than enough volatility and activity to make the 3 ticks. I also get a lot of questions about when you should take 2 ticks instead of 3 ticks. It all has to do with what the current conditions can provide. Look at the ATR. The ATR is above a half a point, go for 2 ticks. If the ATR is above three ticks, say one point, go for 3 ticks. That's how you gauge it. Those of you who got in short here at 1930, look to exit with 2 or 3 ticks, never risking more than 6 ticks. And there you have it. So here we are about an hour later.

There was another short trade at 1928.50. But I'm actually focusing on a long opportunity that's about to trigger. The Trade Scalper method is taught in its entirety - nothing is held back - you fully learn how this method works. I'm looking for 1927 to go long and I am placing my order to go long based on the rules that are taught in the course. The software provides all this for you automatically, but you do fully learn it. I think it's important for you to understand the behind-the-scenes, not just following software. Why does it work? How does it work? So, I am long here.

Remember the ATR. I am focusing on the current conditions. 3 ticks because the ATR is above 3 ticks, which is .75. I'm good to go - I have my stop, my target, I just have to see this trade through. Now, for those of you who are interested in learning more about the Trade Scalper method, you can visit DayTradeToWin.com - just search for the Trade Scalper. You can use this method on any equity, currencies, as long as the market is moving. The other thing I forgot to mention is the BarTimer.

The BarTimer I have added counts down the number of seconds remaining in the candle on this one minute chart. Therefore, every 60 seconds, a new candle will start and the BarTimer resets itself. This is important because you want to look for an opportunity based on price and time. The BarTimer is a great tool to help you and prepare when a candle closes and when a candle opens. I'm also starting a new Mentorship Program. The next class will begin the first week of September (Sep. 4, 2014). I have a new Mentorship class beginning. This class includes the Trade Scalper, the Atlas Line, all the software, all the courses, in one complete package, in two months, eight weeks, with me, complete support, and I even provide you a free trading platform, the NinjaTrader platform, for you to practice and use with live data.

My name is John Paul. If you'd like to learn more about the products we offer, or, if you'd like to become a day trader, please visit DayTradeToWin.com. Remember to subscribe to this YouTube channel. We have new videos coming out on a weekly basis. A subscription is a great way to get notified when a new video comes out. Until next time, good trading! .

how to day trade, day trade to win, day trade, Power Price Action, day trading course, ninjatrader market replay, learn to day trade, emini trading, day trading coach, cme emini, learning day trading, emini trading course, day trading videos, price action day trading, learn how to day trade, emini trading hours, ninjatrader tutorial, Trade Scalper, daytrade, cme holiday schedule, price action trading, day trading price action, ATlas Line, auto trading system, scalp ticks


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...