What Should I Look for in Stock Trading Software?

What Should I Look for in Stock Trading Software?

- What should you look for in stock trading software? Quite a bit. This is the make or break kind of piece to your trading puzzle. There's a lot of bad software out there. There's a lot of bad platforms, and frankly, I got fed up with it. That's why we created StocksToTrade, because this is the one platform that is made for low price stock trading. Obviously most platforms have all the same stuff, like news, charts, level two, all integrated. The difference that you have to think about with penny stock trading, if you're gonna become a penny stock trader, is that most platforms don't give a shit about penny stocks. So, many of the biggest movers literally just will not show up on the platform. If you're looking for big percent gainers, if you compare stocks to trade, big percent gainers versus other platforms, other platforms will miss some OTC stocks, some pink sheet stocks, stocks that are traded very low price, versus this platform is specifically designed for us.

That's why we created it. I tried working with other platforms. I didn't say, "Hey I want to create a platform. "I want to spend millions of dollars and years "of fucking hassle." I came to this conclusion only because we tried working with other platforms, and no one wanted to focus on penny stocks. The whole world, in case you don't realize this by now, hates on penny stocks. Therein lies the opportunity, because all the richest, all the most knowledgeable, all the best traders that I know, ignore this niche. So your competition are fucking idiots. Picture the hyenas in The Lion King. Like Ed, that's the typical penny stock trader. Ed. If you go to my conference, the most popular thing at my conference very year is when we give out free pens. If I hold up a pen, all the little hyenas are loving it, for a stupid little thing that's made in China for three cents, and they're just dumb hyenas.

It's not their fault, they're trying to scrape by, like they're living off scraps. That's what most penny stock traders are. So, thinking about all this, if you have a platform that has tools and news and social media scanning, where you can actually search through Twitter, you can search through all of social media, using filters. There's also 40 plus filters built in, scanning stocks, the biggest percent gainers, intraday, over three days, over five days, these are my 40 plus scans that I use everyday to find the hottest stocks. That is what is most needed in a platform. You need to use this to find the best trades. If you use a platform that is sub-par, if you use something that is not specifically designed for this, you might miss a really good trade, and I hate seeing that, I hate underappreciated opportunities, underutilized strategies. I hate missed opportunities, so use StocksToTrade.

There's so many videos on it, there's tutorials, my student Tim Bowen who's a part time trader, is the lead trainer on StocksToTrade. If you check out StocksToTrade Pro, he'll help you get all into the platform in ways that are really beneficial to you. We're just getting started. There's gonna be broker integration, there's so much more stuff, paper money where you can actually practice with fantasy cash. That's very good for beginners, too. So, as we build StocksToTrade more, you're gonna love it. So start using it today. Start getting used to it, because it does take some time to learn a new platform, and I don't want you missing out. I don't want you missing opportunities. That's the only platform that I would use. It's in my own best interest to create my most successful students. It's good for my ego, it's good for my business, it's good for you. So, please don't fight me on this, use StocksToTrade. We built it for you to make life easier. In the past I've had 30 websites that I had to use to research stocks. You don't have to use any of that anymore. It's all built into StocksToTrade.

You're welcome. .

tim sykes, timothy sykes, trading penny stocks, penny stock trading, stock trading, trade penny stocks, how to trade penny stocks, invest in penny stocks, penny stocks, stock, penny stocks for beginners, best penny stocks, stock trading software, penny stock, day trading, stocks for beginners, stock trading software 2018, stock trading software 2017, how to buy penny stocks, penny stocks 2018, how to trade stocks, penny stock millionaire, how to day trade, stock market





Um comentário:

  1. Very good explanations of the Trading ERP software basics, it's good to know that! A friend of mine has implemented a company which is best erp software in hyderabad right now, she provides cloud based erp software in hyderabad, so I hope it goes well for her.

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...