What I Look for In Stock Trading Software

What I Look for In Stock Trading Software

- Hey, Tim Sykes, millionaire, mentor, and trader here, answering your questions, a lot of people ask me what do I look for in my stock trading software. I cannot recommend StocksToTrade.com enough. My team and I worked our butts off building this thing, and it has been an incredible feat. Let me just tell you, I usually use E-Trade Pro. Unfortunately it doesn't really work that great with some of these penny stocks, no software really does. It's not E-Trade's fault, no one really specializes in penny stocks. So sometimes, on the big percent gainers list, which is the main tool that I would use for any software because everyday I'm looking for what's hot, I'm looking for what's in play, I'm looking at big percent gainers, I'm looking at stocks hitting the high of the day, HOD. So StocksToTrade has both a big percent gainers list and an HOD box so I can see stocks that are moving.

Also StocksToTrade has big percent gainers over like, three and five days which is very useful, it's not just one day. And unfortunately most softwares like E-Trade, they don't really always include a lot of these penny stocks because they're on weird exchanges. Some of them are pink sheets, some of them are gray sheets, some of them are NASDAQ, some of them are just very small companies. So, these big softwares, no one cares about the little guy. That's why, frankly, I have a business, because there's an opportunity. With people with small accounts, you need to focus on these little stocks that no one really pays attention to, they're easier. But if you don't see them in your software, if you're not scanning them, you might miss a very good play.

So some people are like, "Oh I don't need this software, "I'll just use this other one." And you miss one, two, three, four great trades per month. It adds up if you make $500 or a thousand dollars or $2,000 on one of these great trades, that another software didn't pick up, that can cost you thousands of dollars per month. So I highly encourage you to use StocksToTrade every single day. I know that it's a stretch for everyone to say, okay, let's trade penny stocks. If you don't like penny stocks, that's cool, don't necessarily trade them. But, for me, I've always made more money using these kinds of stocks, just because there's no big hedge funds, there's none of the most legit top traders are trading these little stocks, there's just not enough money. So the competition is easier for me. Yeah, that's the best thing that I can tell you with regards to the software.

You need to be able to track these little penny stocks. You need to be able to see their news, you need to see their big percent gains, and you need to see when they're hitting the high of the day. And StocksToTrade has so many more features. They programmed it with 40 plus of my scans built in. I have a lot of different scans, it's not just one big percent gainers. So we're looking at earnings winners, we're looking at a whole bunch of different patterns, and this is all prebuilt into StocksToTrade software. You can also add new custom searches and I really like the Twitter scanner. Tim Bowen has a bunch of video lessons on the StocksToTrade channel, if you wanna check that out, on how to basically search Twitter for low float stocks, or specific penny stock patterns.

And that's very useful, built in right into StocksToTrade, most softwares don't have that. Especially dealing with these small stocks, I think that's probably the biggest advantage. But I'm looking for stocks that are in play, I'm looking for stocks that are talked about, I'm looking for big percent winners. I just wanna see active stocks. There's a thousand plus, I mean there's 7,000 plus penny stocks, but there's a thousand plus press releases every day, most of it is just noise. If the stock isn't moving, if there isn't a lot of volume, if the stock isn't in play or being talked about, I'm not interested. Because I want to take advantage of the day trading hype, the kind of momentum that the day trading mob brings to a stock or a sector.

And it's tough to spot that on a lot of these softwares that don't track the kinds of stocks that you should be trading. So, check out StocksToTrade, leave a comment underneath this video saying, I will use StocksToTrade or I will use STT, that's an abbreviation. Use this tool, the stock market is a battlefield. And you're trading software is basically your weapon. So you don't want to come to a battlefield where everyone else has machine guns and you have a knife, you're gonna get massacred. StocksToTrade arms you and gives you a good spot on the battlefield so that you don't get killed and maybe so you can do some killing. Not in a way that you're gonna kill some other humans, but that you're gonna kill it in the stock market. Hey, Tim Sykes, millionaire, mentor, and trader, thank you for watching my videos. I hope that they help you, I wanna share everything that I've learned over the years.

You can check out more videos right over there and also click subscribe so that you can watch all of these videos, get that knowledge, and become my next millionaire student. .

timothy sykes, tim sykes, stock trading, penny stock trading software, penny stocks, best penny stocks, how to trade penny stocks, trade penny stocks, stock trading software, trading penny stocks for beginners, penny stock, penny stock trading, day trading, best software for trading stocks, how to trade stocks, stocks, how to trade penny stocks for beginners, penny stocks for beginners, stock market, penny stock millionaire, how to trade, how to day trade


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...