Trading Software Tested - Four Days of E-mini History

Trading Software Tested - Four Days of E-mini History

Good afternoon, everyone. My name is John Paul. Today is March 5, 2015. I am going to do a recap in this video of what's happening in the E-mini S&P market. I will show you the last few days of the Atlas Line, all the trades that it has produced. This is price action software that gives you exact entries into the market as well as followup strength and pullback trades. Here we are today on March 5. The day started out with a signal to go long at 1535.50. This is the entry right here. It never looked back. The idea of the Atlas Line is to provide a reason why you should be going long or short, not just with exact setups, but also with a bias that says anything above the Atlas Line, look for long trades. Whether that's scalping or for a longer position, it's still true. Think of this as anything above the Atlas Line, go long. If it happens to cross and trade below, go short.

It's a very simple way of thinking. Trading should be simple. Indicators, MACDs, etc. can produce conflicting or confusing messages. Let's keep trading as simple as possible. That's what I say to all the students I work with. Here we are at a very high point in the market. There's no reason to go short. If you want to see what the Atlas Line has done within the last couple of days, allow me to scroll back. Here's yesterday. Nothing changes. No optimization. Everything is the same for everyone. I have a bounce trade bouncing off right here. Remember, I am staying long and have a bias for the long side as long as we're above. Here's the order. My profit target is always based on price action / real-time conditions.

I use the ATR. We're looking at points on this trade. You're in and out and finished with the trade. As the market goes higher and higher, the Pullback trades will not appear because they would be long (and our bias is currently short). What you do have is another long.Even though the trend was long, I have to follow rules. I'll scroll back to March 1. This short trade did not work. And you were stopped out. One of the rules I have is a prove-it stop. There are multiple stops that I teach. Whatever stop occurs first, take.

A prove-it stop occurs when we have a closing price in the opposite direction of the Atlas Line. There area couple of long trades here. Actually, quite a few. Even though the first trade was a loss, you could have recovered. Remember the basic rules. Let's go back to Feb. 28. Here's a short. It worked out well. There were some strength trades. Bias was short. Here are some longs after price crossed. There were pullbacks and strengths. At the end of the day, there was a huge move. Even though it's the Globex session / overnight, it doesn't matter. Take it. So here you have a number of days in a row. I include live training with purchase of the Atlas Line software. Email me if you have any questions. I do conduct live webinars showing the Atlas Line in action. Opt in to find when the next one occurs.

My name is John Paul. I'll see you soon! .


daytradetowin, day trade to win, amp trading, commodity brokers, price action trading, scalp trading, atlas line review, automatic trading software, optimus futures, ninjatrader, charttrader, how to trade emini sp, daytrading dow jones, currency trading, tradestation secrets, sp500 scalp traders, best trading indicator, how to trading system, how to ninja trader, how to tradestation, Stock


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...