SureTrader Broker Review DAY TRADING UNDER 25K!


SureTrader Broker Review DAY TRADING UNDER 25K!

How do I day trade under $25,000 how is it possible to grow one thousand dollars to eight thousand dollars is it a scam is this all fake is it a simulator so first off the broker that I use is sure trader sure trader comm I have no affiliation with them they are not paying me to make this video there's nothing going on at all they still charge me commissions and all that funds up they've never paid me one cent so I'm going to give you guys the honest truth of why I use your trader why it's the necessary evil to day trade a small account under twenty five thousand dollars so there's the big question what is the whole deal with PDT you see it everywhere you know pattern day trader rule if you're trading a small account is it possible to day trade yes it is possible but the problem is you have to use a company like sir trader to be able to day trade well is it safe well it's I'm not going to tell you it's 99999 percent safe but I will tell you that I've never had any issues the customer service is not the best customer service in the world is it the best broker in the world no I'm going to keep talking about it as a necessary evil to day trade a small account so first off the first thing I did I put $1,000 into my short trader account I've been using sir trader for the last year on and off you know doing a couple different account stuff like that and now this small account I'm using it again I put $1,000 into it and now I've got it to $8,000 the biggest plus wisher trader is they give you margin so I'm able to grow that thousand dollars faster than if I was just trading a cash account what's the difference between cash and margin well the margin account allows me to make as many trades as I want per day obviously paying a ton in commissions because I'm trading you know a bunch of trades per day the Commission sometimes 100 200 dollars a day depends on how much I trade if I over trade it it's just nasty but when I do trade normally I'm doing you know five to six trades per day and that's not possible when you trade with a normal broker that doesn't allow you a trade so if you're trading under $25,000 in a small account and another broker buy three socks on Monday and sell those three stocks in the same day you're basically done for the week and you can only trade this that many times for a week it's almost impossible to grow your small account sure you can open a cash account not to worry about the PT but then use the wait for three days settlement and then just another whole nightmare in itself because you can only really buy and sell so many times per week because you're waiting for the settlement sure you can break up your account if you have three thousand dollars you can put a thousand dollars every day and trade with that and but it's just I'll tell you it's almost impossible to grow that small account on the cash basis to a twenty-five thousand dollar account any note short amount of time there's gonna be somebody commenting saying yeah well you as fast you can grow as account that's as fast you can crash it and that's very true so starting with a small amount trading on margin can be very dangerous if I put a thousand dollars into that account and I March now on my first train I buy six thousand dollars worth of a stock and that stock crashes twenty percent well I just lost all of my money on that one trade in blew up my account so that's one of the big things about being smart not over margining your account at first taking profit fast if you are marginal because like I said if you buy 6,000 dollars of the stock it goes up 10% you made six hundred dollars and you almost doubled your account in one trade so you need to be very careful you need to be smart you can't be emotional when trading with large amounts of margin so also when you go to the circular website you're going to see couple different options you're going to see the option of having the desktop platform which is what I use so the desktop platform is actually - trader Pro they call it short trader Pro but it's - trader so you get the idea if you have ever heard about - trader pro with industry standards the web-based platform is also a - trader Pro web based platform but it's very lackluster it's not fast it's not easy to get in and out of trades and it's just not the best way to day trading and that's one of the things you really need to invest in the short trader pro platform so you can use it on your desktop get in and out of trades faster use hotkeys all that fun stuff that you can't use in the web base is the mobile app work that yes the mobile app is pretty cool I have it on my phone is because sometimes if I want to I can get in and out of a trade like a swing trade or something I can you know buy sell right there on my phone it's easy to use the montage just like you would on the desktop you can use it on your phone so when you're on the go you can get in and out of trades also people always comment about the Commission's on short trader they're not the best or not the worst like I said it's a necessary evil you have to pay to play if you want to grow a small account you - just pay the Commission's you have to pay the fees and you have to just stick to it and that's just part of it I'm not really sure how it works I have a feeling that the way that it's set up is that sure trader is basically trading on your half like basically you're putting your money into their account you're placing trades through them basically and they are the ones who are actually buying and selling the stocks that you are buying and selling through them so it yeah I'm not sure but that's how I think you're getting around it basically they are the ones who are doing the trades for you legally on the different exchanges they're the ones who are placing those trades not you as a person I don't really know how to explain it better than that maybe I'm totally wrong maybe I'm not but I think that's how they're getting around the whole pattern day trader rule have I had any issues you know getting money in getting money out yeah there's a couple issues with the credit card system it's definitely easiest to deposit money with a credit card you can easily deposit and get money in the same day I put a thousand dollars in I had it there pretty much the same day in the past I've withdrawn money it takes you know three to four days to withdraw money but you will be able to withdraw your money once I build my small account up close that twenty five thousand dollar mark you'll definitely see me be changing brokers to a different program looking at some other brokers right now you know where I want to take my small account to next I have my large account with TD they have amazing customer service they have branches all over Florida so it's easy for me to use TV on that sense the Commission's aren't the best that executions aren't the best but like I said it's all about kind of figuring out which broker works best for you and right now TV works best for me in that sense that it's ease of use and it's local and it's a large bank but all that fun stuff but this is about sure trader is sure trader the best no mr.

Trader a necessary evil for a small account yes there's really no other option out there to trade a small account other than using sir trader can you make money with share trader yes can you lose all of your money interpreter yes because it's easy to blow up a small account with the Commission's with the margin like I said if you buy $6,000 of a stock with $1,000 account and it drops 20% which is easy on these big runners it could easily drop 20% in the matter of seconds you just blew up your whole entire account so play it safe don't go in margin out everything you have on the first trade or you know build up a little bit of a cushion there figure out the execution first make sure you're able to get in and out of trades fast if they do start dropping you know cut your losses when you have them take your profit when you have it as well sure trader works their website is decent either as you know it's not the best website their live chat actually is pretty good if you have any issues you can easily go on their website and live chat with one of their support reps you can email them they email back normally you can actually call them as well I've called them a couple of times to talk about commissions and all that stuff trying to get them to let me have less commissions but they don't want me to have less commissions because I like that I pay a lot of money for commissions because my small account could be a lot bigger but it's not because I pay commissions of fees but that's beside the point here if you are interested in using tor trader like I said it's a necessary evil it works you'll be able to trade with them you'll be able to deposit your money you'll be able to withdraw your money signing up for short trader for the first time can be a bit time-consuming you can seem you're dumbing through a lot of Hoops and all that fun stuff but it's just part of it once you get it done it kind of just works you get money in it money out and you'll figure it out yeah like I said this take it slow when you first open up your trader account don't go crazy don't just marginal and blow up your account first day be smart and you know really kind of figure out the mechanics of the broker figure out the platform you're using make sure you can get in and out of trades fast I see people they buy a stock in the next minute the stocks crashing and they don't know how to actually sell the stock or get out fast enough and they get crashed on and they end up blowing up their account I opened up a shirt trader account last year I grew it for like $2,000 to $8,000 and then the next day I end up losing like $4,000 so it's easy to make money very fast when you're using margin and you have these big runners but the same sense it's even easier to lose all that money when you're trading on margin because it just takes that one drop to wipe out your whole entire account so play it smart be cautious you know trade very scared when you're using margin don't go crazy don't go an average down you know every 10 cent as a stock is dropping because you're just getting up blowing up your account but overall like I said this is an honest review that's kind of my experiences using short trader for the last year does it work yes is the ciara evil that we have to use when trading with a small account yes and that's just part of it you need to understand sir trader is what it is don't think it's anything more than that really just use it as a tool to grow a small account to a larger account use the margin to your advantage when it's smart and also be smart with your account overall in general don't over trade because the Commission's do rack up very fast it's one of the reasons that I'm always talking about finding the best opportunities to get in and out of if you have any questions about sir trader in general if you have any questions about brokers PT all that fun stuff leave a comment below if you don't have any questions at all just like this video maybe you enjoyed it maybe you didn't hopefully you guys did make sure you subscribe to the plan trade profit Channel

SureTrader, SureTrader Broker Review, DayTrading, DayTrader, Day Trading, How to Day Trade under 25k, Small account DayTrading, SureTrader Review, SureTrader Issues, How to use SureTrader, How to get PDT, Pattern Day Trader Rule, PDT, PDT Rules, Stock Market, Stocks, StockMarket Rules, DayTrading Rules, Daytrader Margin, How to use Day Trading Margin, What is DayTrading, How to Day Trade, Learning to DayTrade, Learn to Day Trade now, SureTrader Videos, What is SureTrader



Um comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...