Day Trading Strategy HOW I PROFIT EVERYDAY!

Day Trading Strategy HOW I PROFIT EVERYDAY!

So people keep asking me to talk about my current strategy what I'm doing differently in the last couple weeks that has made me consistently profitable and I'm a man of the people so I'm going to answer those questions on I explained my whole current strategy that I'm using right now with day trading the small account so stay tuned so if you want to learn more about day trader you want to see live day trading videos real day trading videos I do it all live here every morning make sure you subscribe the channel like this video comment leave a comment ask questions and I'll help answer those questions and help you as much as I can but I need your help first so help me help you so the first misconception that a lot people ask me they say are you short biased or are you long biased well it's not that I'm long biased or absorb bias it's that I'm to divide if I see a stock that's getting crashed out it's got bad news I'm going to short it if I see your stocks got really good news it's going higher and higher and higher it's squeezing it's got a lot of volume I'm going to go long so recently the market has just been kind of like slow it's summertime the small caps really haven't been doing it and crazy been a while since we had like a real crazy runner it's been easier to short and for the last two three weeks now I've been shorting more and more and I've actually just been consistently profitable every day you know 200 300 400 dollars I think itís a couple like 700 800 are days but really some amazing profits just from shorting and we'll talk about how I found those stocks why shorted those stocks and just talked about some of the breakdowns on these stocks so I think a good example would be b/w shorter that's what a couple times the last couple of days and just kind of talk about why I shorted it so BW had bad news it jumped down from $10 down here to 690 so I'm gonna break it down from the start of us explaining the whole strategy what I do and how I find these stocks so the first thing I do is I wake up in the morning that's that's obvious but what I normally do is I get up around maybe because the thing is I feel like if I wake up earlier I end up trading pre-market more and get riskier so the big thing for me is I like to trade from that maybe nine o'clock really the best time is open but sometimes I trade a little bit earlier and one of the things I notice while I've been shorting these socks is even if I short the top pre market normally at open we get a little bit of a spike so I could've got a better entry anyway so it's been better for me to wait till open sometimes you get those big draw Spri market but a lot of times you still get a nice range there pre market so it gives me a little bit of time to go short here pre market if I see a Sox jumping up I got time to shard it kind of watching that pre market high check out a couple of our websites the first website I check out is stock market watch com I go to pre market here I look to see what's got what's gap in now what's gap it up you can see the top gaining stock top losing stocks so I can see right there BB o X is on there it was it already gapped down 26% so after after seeing that gap down I would go on my broker check out BB o X chart you can see the 5-minute artisan got down from 750 down here to 565 there pre market and it sold off huge and basically what I would do from there just you know if I had time if I really like the chart if it looked like it was really bearish I would didn't go over to stock twits check out the feed there see what kind of information was out in there see what kind of news is going on see why the stock drop down just to get an idea just so I'm like okay this talks about really bad news it's crashing down and I'm gonna go short here and basically waiting for open and I would see this stock jump up there it really the stocks just crashed bracele right it open I didn't exit rate as well because it didn't have volume but I'll give you another stock to give you an example BW I treated this one yesterday and you can see how this one worked out actually you can see they're pre market right before open it jumped up there 309 double top there I've opened it jumped up the 310 clinical higher had a lot of resistance there and then crashed down down here the 286 area and I ended up going short here right below this 306 I wanted to get 305 couldn't get fit here we got 302 instead and I end up covering here at 290 you see later on it end up squeezing cut a couple squeezes and then crash down at the end of the day but give you an idea so you can see the stock pre market really to do much kind of sole it off as squeeze higher got stuck there at 292 so you know I could have maybe shorted there but really waiting for that open spike waiting first I'm actually open C in the volume seeing where stocks letting go and then shorting it there at that kind of high resistance if I see that triple top there give you a good example of why I short it there another stock I traded this week was what else I trade so I traded fo SL you can see here on the 5-minute chart had a double top there at the 9/10 area once I follow that open c910 pre market high was 927 couldn't get close to that got 910 double top clear example go short there so I'm going to go short there as a double top I see that resistance there it's not selling off it's not going higher it's got a lot of sellers and I'm going to jump in there or right at that double top maybe you know if I can't get in maybe get in there like 905 are the $9 area I think I ended up getting like 902 extra on this trade and you can see it crashed down here all the way to 837 so had a big sell-off there at open you get that continuation it gapped down after hours and then pre-market kept selling off its sold off for 935 all the way down here to 837 one of the things I find with these shorts is usually here at open if it doesn't want to run if it has resistance it's getting that resistance there are a lot of sellers you're going to get that sell-off even if it runs up later on the day right there it open what happens is people are kind of waiting there watching if it starts to crash Evert starts selling it's a panic because I think it's going to go lower and lower and that's what happens until it finds support it just kind of sells off you get that crash down you can usually get you up 50 60 maybe a dollar move there depending on the news depending on the stock some stocks I've seen you know two or three dollar moves just in the first five minutes so really some crazy moves here shorting these stocks that open watching for that key resistance that's the thing you don't want to short it too early you don't want to just short it right out of the gate you really want to wait make sure you see some resistance there make sure you see some selling make sure you see that there's a lot of resistance you know on the level to looking at level to sellers seeing how many shares they're making sure there's a lot of pressure because I don't want to just jump in there and all this I get squeezed so I'm looking for those key things I like stocks of bad news like I always say there's sort of these stalks of bad news usually bad news can help you suck to lower and lower one of the things the lock people do they short stocks that have really good news that go higher and higher really fast they short of taken to crash down but I don't really like that because you get a song that goes up really fast and then all of a sudden you short the top and then it drops you're like oh this is awesome then all of a sudden boom squeezes again goes higher and higher something like this to talk with bad news it's a lot easier to kind of watch it and get an idea you get that double top okay that's a lot of seller pressure there this is looking good I'm gonna go short and then you know if I'm for my risk for where I would cover out I'd probably cover at you know if I got it here at short at nine ten probably cover there at nine 21 which is a kind of a double top there pre market so give me like a 10 cent move there and keeping my tight stop I probably maybe cut a little bit earlier but I kind of watch that 920 area as a key area to watch I would cover there you can see how that move worked out there on fos L so I've been shorting a lot of different stocks last couple weeks the trading literally for the first 30 minutes making my goal for the day easily in the first five minutes sometimes you know really at open I can just short a stock boom out and done for the day I'm not saying that I'm short biased so right now is this is the way the markets been working hasn't been a lot of follow-through the stocks that have bad news have been crashing now nicely I like to find stocks that I kind of have a little bit of idea about you know stock like fossil it's a watch company they have bad news its retail it's in that sector right as though it's not that good it's going to be crashed down so gives you a little bit more confidence when you're making these big trades you know going into with two or three thousand shares looking for that move lower you know I get in here at can just move down with 870 area I think which is what I got on that SL SL move that's 30 40 cents the 2,000 shares make six hundred eight hundred dollars on that move alone it's beautiful so really capitalizing on these quick moves right here at open and just being done so the same way these stocks gap up sometimes you can do play the same way so if it stocks gapping up you're looking for those pre market highs to break you looking for pre market support to hold everything I talked about with shorting I can talk about as well with with long so if you don't want to short you can use the same strategy to go wrong go in five stocks that have good news stocks that want to gap up but the problem with stocks and good news is I find stocks was really good news sometimes the talk goes up up up up up and all the sudden start selling off and you don't really know why it's really hard to predict with a stocks got a sell-off yes are those really crazy big news it's just going higher and higher and higher and you don't really know you need some you know a might end up buying in there right before it crashes the thing was shorting is if I'm going to short here if I'm gonna sort these double tops I know there's a lot of selling pressure there I know I'm kind of protected I know you know sure it can squeeze higher I can go crazy but at the same time it's like okay I'm shorting there for a reason because I know there's a lot of pressure there to drop this stock down so it gives you more of an idea I've been really consistently profitable the last couple weeks it's because I've been trading the setups it's been sorting these double tops at open shorting double tops on the chart looking for those double tops finding stocks that bad news stocks that are already sold off big that's really been working out great for me changing my strategy keeping my consistent profits and I'm gonna keep doing it as long as I can here once I see a difference once I see my profit start to kind of go down as I have a hard time I'm going to change it up goes more long by it so keeping an eye on those things and just kind of trading what the mark gives me and that's really what it's all about the day trader is being versatile being able to see the different trends be able to see the different setups like these kind of setups and being able to trade those ups when they have it the last couple weeks really shorting these stocks open has been really profitable for me so hope you guys learn a little bit I know it sometimes that is ramble on and on but hopefully you guys got some kind of information out of this video if you have any questions leave a comment below I'll try to answer them to help you guys with shorting or the strategy talked about it more in the video if you have specific questions let's leave those comments below

5 comentários:

  1. The strategy with the highest win rate that I have heard of is the London Close Strategy:
    https://www.authenticfx.com/scalping-forex.html
    Unfortunately for me the London close occurs when I’m sleeping, so I only traded this strategy for a relatively short period. However, I was very impressed with its accuracy. At the time its authors were claiming around 90% win rate, although I think that “baskets” particular trades

    ResponderExcluir
  2. El trading es especulación que es negativa y para evitar.
    Leer abajo.
    http://tradingonline-un-problema-morale.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Hi, Thanks for the information. This blog post is really helpful and informative.

    forex trading for beginners uk

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info. Keep sharing your more updates & visit xtreamforex.com

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...