Day Trading Advice!

 Day Trading Advice!

So you're learning how to day trade or you've been dating for a while and you've had mixed results I have one tip one idea that you need to follow that will help change your day trading consistency today just follow this one idea so stay tuned with video so the idea that you need to follow the idea that you should be brainwashing yourself with the this one idea is the idea of aiming small why would I want to aim small what's the point of aiming small well the idea is to aim small take profit be consistent cut your losses to the point that you're trading a small account I have my daily goal at $100 and you might think well that's nothing I don't make a hundred or don't make a thousand dollars well the idea is that if I can make a hundred dollars every single day for a month for two months there's no reason that I can't increase my share size to two thousand three thousand shares the next couple months and make three hundred four hundred dollars compared to making a hundred dollars with only increasing my share sites so all I need to do is aim small become consistent follow the rules and learn learn how to be a consistently profitable day trader making only a hundred dollars a day and then from that point I'm going to double my share size once I double my share size I'll make two hundred three hundred dollars a day and you see the idea here if I can make a hundred dollars every single day there's no reason that I can't make a thousand dollars a day if I increase my share size obviously the emotion will also increase as I increase my share size but I will be able to execute I will follow the rules that are I will understand day trading better if I'm able to be consistently profitable every single day for a month only making $100 a day that's still an amazing month I'm going to beat 90% of day traders who are going to lose more than $100 a day every single day for a month and I'm going to be able to progress I'm going to be able to be positive about my day trading experience I'm going to learn and I'm going to be able to become a profitable day trader after aiming small aim small that's all you do number one rule anything small trade with a smaller size take profit fast don't be scared to take profit before the profit target if I get into a trade of two dollars and my goal is to hit 210 220 the stock doesn't look safe it looks want to drop take profit take profit make $50 and then move on look to the next trade look for the next opportunity don't marry a trade just aim small if you're just starting out you're just learning to day trade just try to break even try to break even for one month if you can break even for one month all you need to do is increase your Sarah size again and now you're making 100 hours a day and you'll become a profitable day trader much faster than the guy who's buying every chair that you can get who's making 100 trades a day and going crazy he might have one crazy day where he's gonna make a ton of money in the next day he doesn't lose a bunch of money it's gonna be a very very rough ride is a good possibility he's gonna lose in the long run and he's going to get burnt out in time he would not be able to keep it up he will lose he'll start losing bigger and bigger the emotions will start to rise he'll start losing and losing and losing to the point that his whole account blows up and there's nothing less and he's probably having to redeposit money into his account or he's trying to figure out his next game plan maybe he gets over day trading so really I cannot stress enough the fact of this aiming small when you first start out just aim to become a profitable day trader in the sense that you're breaking even break even first make $100 a day once you start breaking even then make a hundred hours a day make $100 a day for a month straight if you can make a hundred dollars every single day for a month straight you're beating probably 90% of the day traders who are losing $100 or more a day so really it's amazing that you can do that that's my goal right now this month I've been talking about I've been trading small in the sense that a stock like MV rx today I bought $2 shares of $2 it had some trouble I took profit I could have made $400 in this trade you can see it got the 221 at one point so MB rx was a good trade but I took profit it wasn't looking safe at the time it ended up going higher later on the day and that was my move that I was looking for so I was in the right place at the wrong time and I had the possibility of making $40 here on this trade but instead I only made $100 today and I'm happy with that I made $119 trading with only twenty seven hundred dollars in my account and playing it safe taking profit and not stressing I have a great day I've been doing other things and it's fine you know I made in money I walked away and I came back later and looking at some of the stocks nothing looks we that enticing so now I'm working on some videos not kind of what I do is you got to figure out a way that'll get you off the market so once you get that goal for the day just walk away figure out something else that you can do for the day and move on and come back the next day be ready for the next morning for the next opportunities that are there aiming small taking profit cutting your losses always cut your loss that's kind of the goal when you go into a trade know exactly when you want to take profit before you go into the trade so if I look at this and I'm like I'm going to get in at $2 for a possible move to 210 the stock goes to 210 I'm taking profit no matter what I'm taking profit maybe it goes higher but I'm going to take profit I'm not going to risk it if it goes to 210 it starts to come down take profit I'm not going to sit here like well I'm going to wait for it to go above 210 wait for I go to 250 because of 220 on the way for 250 no just take profit become a consistently profitable day trader by aiming small at the start don't try to get rich overnight just focus on finding the best set up some of the best day traders in the world make the least amount of trades they might only make one or two trades a day if that some people will sit here and watch charts all day long and not make one trade but at the end of the month are up 200 300 percent on the month because they waited for the best opportunities and they have a good foundation that's really the focus here when you're first starting out to build a good foundation as a day trader learning the rules and embedding those rules in your brain and getting the emotion keeping the emotion out of trading and aiming small when you're aiming small at the beginning you'll be happier with small profits and then instead of losing a lot of money becoming depressed building of emotion and revenge trading or just kind of blowing up your account in the long run so really just focus on aiming small taking profit when you have it and walking away once you get your profit goal for the day I made two trades today I hit my goal I'm done I walked away so we'll do the same thing tomorrow and the day after that the day after that and we'll see how it goes so hopefully you guys enjoyed this video if you did please subscribe the channel if you haven't already like this video and leave a comment if you have any questions I will talk to you guys later on you.




Chatroom, StockMarket, Daytrading Alerts, Daytrading Chatroom, Daytrader, StockMarket Alerts, Stocks, DayTrader Chatroom, $1000 Dollar DayTrading Account Challenge-, Update, Patrick Wieland, PlanTradeProfit, Plan Trade Profit day trading, DayTrader, Learning to DayTrade, Day Trading Advice, How to DayTrade, Daytrading Videos, Learning to Day Trade, What is DayTrading, DayTrading Coach, DayTrader Coach, DayTrader LEssons


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...